The Ideal Circuit - Exercises For Losing Weight
The exercises for losing weight listed in this article are part of the Ideal Fitness Circuit, which is one facet of the complete Burn Belly Fat workout.
View the complete Burn Belly Fat workout and additional exercises for losing weight
How to Videos of Great Exercises For Losing Weight
This free online weight loss program is shown in the order as performed in the Ideal Fitness Circuit. If you're looking for exercises to lose weight The program is designed to provide a complete warm up, stretching, muscle strengthening, and interval training to burn fat.
After the Ideal Fitness Circuit, immediately begin your interval or steady state cardio exercises for losing weight. After which you will cool down by walking for 5 min, then stretch all the major muscle groups.
1) Jumping Jacks and 2) Half Jumping Jacks
3) 8 Count Up Downs / Burpees
4) Crunches (all types)
5) Push Ups (Regular Shoulder Width Hand Placement). I love using The Perfect Push Up, but regular push ups are Ok.
6) Flutter Kicks
7) Butterflies Stretch
8) 3 way Hurdlers' stretch
9) Push Up (Narrow Width, Hands Touching)
10) Sit Ups (Don't go all the way up or all the way down)
11) Push Ups (Hands Wide)
12) One Leg Squats (Stay above parallel)
13) Supermans (Right Arm/Left Leg and vice versa)
14) V-Ups (Hands to Toes, or as close as you can get)
15) Donkey Kicks (Heel as vertical as possible)
16) Squat (To parallel)
17) Shoulder Stretch
18) Tricep Overhead Stretch
19) Standing Quad Stretch
20) Standing Toe Pointers (Point your toes stretching front of shin)
21) Calf Stretch
22) Pull Ups
That completes the Ideal Fitness Circuit. Immediately perform one of the following exercises. Either as intervals, random speed or steady state intensities for maximum effect.
Load-Bearing Walking / Circuit Training
Running / Running in Place / Rebounding on Trampoline
Swimming or Treading Water
Muscle Strengthening for Lower Back
Good Morning (slightly bend knees, keep head up)
Return to the how to burn burn belly fat workout