Ways to Burn Belly Fat without Exercise
Looking to burn belly fat without exercise? Or, if you're like me, searching for additional ways to burn belly fat. Here are some great ways to increase your metabolism without getting on an exercise machine or lifting a dumbbell.
Walking has been heavily documented as the best thing for sedentary people to add to lose weight permanently. Everday find ways to walk more often. To the corner store, around the house, or in place. It really doesn't matter as long as you walk at least 30 minutes daily. Consistently increase your walking pace to 3.5 miles per hour.
Standing burns 33% more calories than sitting. Be sure to stand for a total of 3 hours daily to burn belly fat. Next time you find yourself sitting on the couch watching TV, Stand Up! For an increased effect walk in place as you watch TV.
Turn Off The TV
People who watch television for 3 hours daily or more are 60% more likely to be or become obese. Watch TV for an hour a day and find something else to do. Garden, clean, build something, whatever as long as you find yourself moving.
Did you know the number one method to eliminate waste from our bodies is exhaling? Burning body fat creates a lot of toxins that must be eliminated from your body.
If you've ever had a science course you will undoubtedly be familiar with the fact that mass cannot be created or destroyed, only converted. When you burn wood, the mass of the wood is converted to energy and gas. The same thing happens when we burn belly fat in our bodies. We in essence, breathe out all the fat.
If you were sealed in a glass container that just happened to be sitting on a scale, and you lost 40 lbs, the scale would not show the weight loss. Why? Because the weight of all the fat lost would be trapped in the air of the sealed glass container.
What I'm trying to say is, breathe! Practice deep breathing exercises, short breathing techniques and these other
Are you looking for a more simple and effective fat melting system that you can easily employ in your daily routine? I highly recommend you click here to ignite your burn belly fat furnace.
Take a Bath
Don't worry, this isn't as easy as it sounds.
Here we are talking about cold water immersion. Water cold enough to make you shiver. Fifteen minutes of shivering is equal to jogging for 15 minutes.
In their training, Navy SEAL's are forced to sit in the ocean as waves crash over them for up to an hour. I'm not talking warm water, rather 45-50 degree water. Due to the severity of this training, SEAL's are constantly monitored for hypothermia. I don't recommend this.
Instead there are two techniques endorsed to burn belly fat.
1) Fill a bath tub with very cold water to ankle height. Get in. Walk in place 2-4 minutes. This is much more bearable than what the Navy does, but yet still triggers an increase in your metabolism that lasts quite awhile.
2) Take a bath as normal but instead fill the tub as high as possible with water at room temperature, 70 degrees. The water shouldn't feel warm, but rather cool. Get in, read a book, practice your breathing exercises, etc. for 30-60 minutes. Drink ice water to speed the effect.
After 10-15 minutes you will find your body slightly shivering. This is good, but don't push it. When your body tells you it's time to quit, get out.
There's no rush, in time you will be a pro at burning belly fat trough cold water immersion without risking your health.
Take A Steam Bath
Sweating's an excellent way of detoxifying. But, don't do this after your cold water immersion, you would ruin the effect.
You can artifically cause your body to sweat by taking a sauna or a steam. When your body is hot by fever, exercise or by steam, your heart rate increases. Blood circulation increases to cool the body, perspiring takes energy, thus burning calories and releasing hundreds of toxins. Another excellent method to burn belly fat.
Don't be mistaken, I'm not recommending dehydration. In fact I recommend drinking lots of water, even bring water in with you to stay hydrated. Make sure it's HOT water, cool water will defeat the purpose. If you are dehydrated you will not sweat as much, if at all.
Start with 10 minutes but don't go beyond 20 minutes. Don't have access to a steam? No problem. Have a seat on your toilet, turn the shower on, HOT, with the door closed and the fan off. You can also put a sauna suit on to increase the effect. Drink lots of water. You could even walk in place to burn additional calories.
Do what the Shaolin Monks Do
Technically, I guess you could call some of these techniques exercise, however these will firm you up, and make you tougher than weight lifting, without touching a dumbell.
1) Stand with your arms at your sides and your elbows locked. Forcefully press your palms down and raise your straight fingers back quickly. Repeat 49 times. You should feel this in your forearms and triceps. Do this daily and your arms will be as firm as a wood board.
2) Stand with your arms at your side. Imagine a fly is at the edge of your reach at chin level. Forcfully, fluidly, swing your arm up focusing on speed. Imagine catching the fly in your vertical fist, and squeeze it as hard as you can. Hold it for a second.
Now, throw the right arm up and squeeze, then throw the left fist up and squeeze hard. Repeat 49 times. This will firm up the arms, chest, shoulders and improve your coordination.
3) Stretch your arms straight out in front of you. Spread your legs wider than shoulder width and squat down 1/4 of the way. Pause. Stay in this position as long as you can, aiming for 5 minutes to start. Keep your arms up. If you can only hold this for 30 seconds. No problem. Stand up, rest a moment and repeat until you have reached 5 minutes. This will tone your legs like no other exercise can. Shaolin Masters can squat down to parallel and keep their arms outstretched for an hour, easily.
Some of you may not think these are easy ways to lose weight, but they will cause your body to burn belly fat while burning body fat. Follow these tips for burning body fat with our recommended diets, or better yet, add them to the burn belly fat exercise routine to speed your results.